Saturday, January 25, 2020

Hair Website Design, Salon, Beauty











About:

About This Gig
About This Gig


hi I am jaskaran Singh   I'm a seasoned graphic designer with over 3 plus years of expertise specializing in UI & UX design. and graphic.


I will design the PSD landing page or Website IN 24 HOURS!


first check my portfolio 
http://tiny.cc/szoldz


 Special Note:
I will give you 100% layered PSD file for your website or landing pages. It will help the coder to code very easily. 



I'm using for design adobe Photoshop  and CC. 100% satisfaction will be guaranteed.



I'm using free google image and google font easy to coding.




I will give you these services:


✔ 100% Layered PSD File
✔ Reasonable Offer 
✔ Friendly Support
✔ 100% Satisfaction guarantee
✔ Quick Updates and revisions


  •   Full Website design
  •   Landing page 
  •   Responsive Design
  •   Landing pages 
  •   E-commerce web page 
  •   Blogs
  •  Squeeze Page 
  •  Wix template
  •  Portfolio
  •  Clean, minimal & modern design




Any more quay please feel free to message me.




Order now...

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment