Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Sketches For Your Mobile App Wireframe











About:

** Welcome To Fiverr Inc ® 2019 Best Seller Gig **



So you have this great application idea. But you are not sure how and where to start? You're at the right place.



Before hiring someone to make a UI design, you must have a wireframe of the idea (blueprint /sketch) to show what & how things work.



I have 4+ experience in building rough sketches for clients and am familiar with all key factors to take care while creating them.



I'll help you create an understandable wireframe design that'll give your development team a roadmap to success & It'll save time. No frustration of explaining each step again & again to the team.



DELIVERY  (what you'll receive)



  • I will send you a jpeg/png/pdf file of the Wireframe

  • I will do multiple revisions until you are satisfied
  • Latest layouts are used 


GIG Extra



  • I will add a screen flow, annotations & notes to the wireframe (a show where things go, how it works & developer notes)

  • I will Custom Color the wireframe to match your brand


NOTE: Kindly contact me before placing an order so I will better do a deep analysis of your project/system.



Best Wishes

Regards,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job and turned it in faster than expected. Will use again for sure.

:

Great Experience !! You are welcome

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment