Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create Mobile And Web Design With The Latest Trends











About:

Hello,

I have 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design with a specialization in mobile app design. If you are looking for Mobile app design UX/UI  Prototype then you are at right place. 



Note: I am not an app developer - I can only design how your app will look.

Before you place an order, please contact me first. Once we have discussed your app, I will provide you with my best offer.



What do I need?

- How many screens do you need me to design your app?

- Your app logo

- Wireframe sketches flow (If possible)

- Description of your app activity and app content.

- Description of your organization and its target audience.

- Color preferences (If any).

- Inspirational design or app examples (If any).

- Other Information (If any).

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment