Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Modern And Minimalist Interfaces For Your Mobile App











About:

Hi, I am Nan :) 



Please inbox me before placing the order! Thank you!



I am a multidisciplinary designer specializing in mobile app and web UXUI design. I have both experiences working in a big company and some startups. I have a great passion for design and a clean, simple but modern aesthetic. 



You are at the right place for modern and professional UI Design.

You can ask for App and Web (included Web app)



I can help to walk you through getting started, designing your app and developing your idea. I am here for you to turn your ideas into a graphically designed and functional mockup before creating a fully functional app!

[FYI]: The mentioned prices are for mobile apps. 

Please message me to discuss web designs and prices before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Nan was an absolute delight to work with. Very responsive and worked with me when she needed clarification or I wanted some changes. I would love to work with her in the future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment