Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create Ui Ux Design For Web And Mobile Apps











About:

Note: Do contact me before placing an order so we can discuss some key requirements.



Hi, Omer here.



I am an Assistant professor of user experience design at COMSATS University.

I create UI/UX designs for desktops and mobile devices which include android, ios and web based services. All designs will be High Fidelity and will be polished and can be used in the real application and all ui elements /  assets will be custom.



i like to keep my clients engaged in the designing process so expect a great deal of messages  from my end after all its my opinion that Discussion is the key to success.



Please note that the UI/UX design is separate for both desktop and mobile devices so if you want me to design for both devices be sure to check my extras "Devices". Its the same for interactive mockups / prototypes be sure to check my extras "Interactive mockups".

I do not provide code of any sorts.



Feel free to contact me via fiverr any time.



Tags: mobile app & web design, user experience, user interface



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment