Saturday, January 25, 2020

Develop Ios And Android Apps With Backend











About:

I have been developing apps for clients for more than 5.5 years. I develop mobile apps based on requirements, so I expect clear requirements from my clients. 



I develop apps for iOS and Android platforms (native mobile app development) with

* Backend API (web services)

* Admin panel  



I am well experienced in the following:

  • E-commerce apps, 
  • Business apps,
  • GPS-related apps  
  • Delivery apps
  • Chatting apps
  • Databases app 
  • Camera-related apps
  • Medical applications
  • Software-oriented apps, and many more


My Aim is To:

  • Provide high-quality software 
  • Provide software changes and revisions till you are satisfied
  • Provide a good looking and attractive GUI
  • Provide complete running code 
  • Provide complete user satisfaction
  • Provide training when needed on the usage of the application
  • Provide simple and understandable code 

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER, NO APP IS MADE FOR $5, PRICING IS BASED ON REQUIREMENTS. 

Note: Please share complete requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

When working closely with this seller, he and his team were able to execute everything that I needed done with my app efficiently and in a timely manner. Communication was ALWAYS top priority and whatever changes I needed done, they handled within a 24 hour turnaround. I will most definitely work with this seller again!!!!

Seller's Response:

It's such an owner for me and my team to work with this person because he is one big person and very excited to go with the future. We have delivered one of the app which can help a lot in the food business

Seller's Response:

Very well executed UX-design - even though my ideas were very complex and hard to accomplish. Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much and always great experience while working with you

Seller's Response:

Good job Mayank, took a lot of work but we are almost there




No comments:

Post a Comment