Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Create Modern Ui Ux Design For Mobile Or Web











About:

Hi 

I'm professional UI UX Designer with 2 years experience .I have already completed several web template design project at multinational marked.My design is new trend and developer friendly and user interface and also well color combination.

Source files delivery:

-Full web template (UI) design file, PSD,PDF,PNG or JPEG file.

I will get you complete front-end web design page and WordPress theme according your need of this gig file and for this work you have to extra pay $ 20 and also you can share your idea for design purpose then contact me via direct message on Fiverr and I am listen you demand with soft mind and I will try do it. so you are not heisted to  contact me. You can fill free asking any question

Features:

  • UI full design page for web template
  • Landing page for web template
  • HD regulation 300 dpi,CMYK colors mode file
  • Print ready
  • HD color PSD file
  • All layers well organized, separated in color groups .
  •  Free Photo and Free Font Used : (Links in the Help file) 

File formats:

  • JPEG
  • PDF
  • PSD
  • PNG

I will provide you unlimited modifications ,revisions ,customer support and 100% Money Back Guarantee on the standard order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment