Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design Modern Icons For Web And Mobile











About:

For the last 5 years I have been engaged in vector illustration and icon design. I well understand what style is now in trend and therefore, if you contact me, I will create unique, catchy icons of the highest quality.



If we start cooperation, you will receive:


1) A quality unique icons 
2) Source file
3) Commercial use
4) My support is all the way


If you are interested in my offer, then write me a message before starting work and we will discuss all the necessary details.
Feel free to ask questions. In spite of the fact that I am new to the riverr, I will do this job 100% in high quality and also at a low price



Regards, Oleg.

Reviews


:

Super. Thank You.

:

Oleg has been very reasonable in the proposition, delivered in perfect time with some GREAT icons. I needed a fix for a couple and he did it. Quick and accurate. Super raccomended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment