Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Design Web Application And Dashboards











About:

Thank You for Interest on my service



What you will get ? 





A solution for your web-app/dashboard/backend that focused on the message CTA and a usability, ease of use and navigation



  •  100% unique design ( please check my work , you will love it ) 
  •  Responsive/mobile versions
  •  Prototype
  •  Source files for better development 
  • if need then i can also help developer


Hello there!



I'm Touhid Likhon a freelance Lead designer over years of experience.
I create modern, clean and elegant digital product with a strong focus on user experience and usability.
I always start project with a deep research on market and competitor as well . 



My Design Process



  • Understanding your business and goals a brainstorming 
  •  User Interface / Visual Design
  • Proper research about your niche, Competitor  and design expectations
  •  Wireframe to generate ideas and UX solutions 
  • Prototyping 
  • Handover for Development 




Please Contact Me before you placing Order 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with him

Seller's Response:

Very, very, very very talented. 100% recomended.

:

Amazing work ! I will certainly work with him again.

:

very good work. The designs correspond exactly to my ideas and I will definitely place further orders.

:

Thank You sir , May god bless you ! Best of luck




No comments:

Post a Comment