Friday, January 31, 2020

Design UI Ux For Mobile App And Web In Adobe Or Sketch Format











About:

Welcome to my Gig, it's a pleasure to have you here. I am a professional Graphic Designer  and I am delighted to see you here and offer my services

This gig is offering you to create a design for your website and mobile application or logo for your brand which fulfills your requirements. My expertise also includes listed below
  • Mobile Applications Designing
  • Website Designing
  • UI / UX Designs
  • Photoshop 
  • Illustrator
  • Sketch
  • PSD
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • Bootstrap
  • AND MORE



Other Services

  • Logo
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • brochure
  • etc





I have provided several mobile application designs and website designs for well-reputed clients and also developed PSD or Sketch files into mobile applications and websites with my team of web Developers and Mobile app developers. Please, feel free to contact me for my portfolio and if you have any questions or a custom requirement send me a message. I will reply to you ASAP (Usually not more than 4 hours).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ikram was very patient and understanding listening to every one of my needs. Speed was amazing and was constantly giving me updates. Looking forward to completing more projects together. Highly recommended!

:

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Enjoying working with you :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment