Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Android Mobile App Developer











About:

I have excellent knowledge of Android Development I  have the full understanding of the whole process of mobile app development (from concept to release), enjoy with building apps from scratch and learn new tech. So, I have created many app, all by myself code and design. 


By the way, I will finish any android project no matter what it is and eager to complete high-end projects in deadline-oriented environments. My main goal is to create high-quality, efficient applications.


I assure you 100% Quality of work delivered. I can perform any kind of Application In Android version as well with high accuracy and timely delivery of the work.



I have More Then 3  years of experience.


Skills:

------
-Java Core
- IDE: Android Studio
- Android(4--till-- 8): Multiple-language support, Multiple-screen support, Fragments API, SQL lite, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Content providers, UI, AdMob, Material design, Intents, etc.
- Gradle for Android, Gradle for Java
- Support library (CardView, RecyclerView)
- SQL
- XML
- JSON
- Restful API.



== Programming Languages: ==
- C/C++
- .NET
- Python
- Java
- PHP
- Java Script
- Objective C
- Node.js
- Smart contracts development 
Thanks for visiting!

Reviews


:

Great good communication

:

Great Seller,Good Experience Highly recommended to All of you . Really Very good work in low price Thanks.

:

Outstanding worker. Understand user requirement. Well verse in apps development. Very knowledgeable and skillful. Highly recommended.

:

excellent services. Good customer service. Fast job

:

excellent work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment