Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create UI Mobile, Web Design Within The Deadline











About:

Please contact me before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences.

If you are interested, please send me more details to help me understand your project ! 



• I will create your UI/UX design within the deadline.

• For this, i will use Adobe XD to send you a mockup and validate the design with you,

• You will be able to review it on web instance, in your browser.

• After that we will review point per point each feature you want to modify/improve.

• Finally, i will be able to provide you images / exported files



You can take a look at my Dribble or my website (nexonwork.com) to make yourself an idea of my skills.



Best Regards,

Loic @ Nexon

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment