Saturday, January 25, 2020

Fully Responsive Web Mobile Ux Ui Design











About:

I will design fully responsive web pages that include mockups for mobile, tablet, and desktop to ensure a smooth website that fits on any device.



  • First, I will ask for more information about your business. Your target audience, your brand guidelines, etc.
  • I will start with low-fidelity wireframes and share them with you to be sure we are on the same page.
  • I will finish by sending you high-fidelity, completed mockups for your website.




What you will get:

  • JPG, PNG, PDF exports of your mockup and Adobe XD source file.
  • Mockups for all screen sizes (standard & premium).
  • A custom design based on your requirements.
  • Quick response time, and rough work sent to you as I finish your design.


What I need from you:

  •  Any content and images you want on your web pages.
  •  Any design inspiration (other sites, moodboard, examples).
  •  Information about your business (website, values, etc.).


Place your order now! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment