Thursday, January 30, 2020

Create A High Quality Set Of 10 Flat Icons Design











About:

★ PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING ★



★ Need a icons? ★

Flat is the new trend! Whether you need of icons for your personal use or business, I got you covered.



★ Where are icons used? ★

- List of Products & Services

- Chapter Lessons

- Presentations

- Websites

- Mobile Apps

- Social Media

- Visual Aids

- and many more!



I can make you flat icons for you in any topic or keyword. I will be making vector based images using Adobe Illustrator . I will deliver it to you within 2 days. Any correction or adjustment is accepted. The file will be sent in an png file type. I can also convert it to other format like  png, jpg, etc, just look at my extras first. I can also do it in less than 24 hours if need be, 

just ask.



If you need source file so use extra gig



★ Why this gig? ★



Well you're here anyway! :) I always treat my buyers with care and make sure their needs are met.



I ONLY create flat icons NOT logos.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As usual, seller is very fast and provides great service.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much... :-)

Seller's Response:

amazing.... amazing.... amazing work, 200% satisfy, i will use him again.... he is very professional designer...

Seller's Response:

thanks you so much :)

Seller's Response:

The best designer and website banner on Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment