Friday, January 31, 2020

Curate Ux Solutions For You Through Visual Interface Designs











About:

Thanks for your interests in my gig! Leave your idea with me and I'll make it happen! 



About me:

- I make unique designs based on the your requirements instead of copying and pasting from a UI Kit. 

- I offer beautifully and thoughtfully designed mockups for web or mobile interface. 

- I design based on your ideas or redesign based on existing designs. 

- I use will Sketch (default), Figma and Adobe XD to design your ideas. 



Notes for you: 

- Feel free to prepare a clear requirement document or outline. (It really accelerate the entire design process) 

- Feel free to provide a logo for your business. 



If there are any concerns or questions, feel free to send me a message❤️ :)

Reviews


:

Great job! I needed something quickly and they delivered super fast.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment