Monday, January 27, 2020

Create A User Friendly Ux Ui Design For Web And Mobile











About:

Do you need a design for your website on desktop or mobile?



This gig and I help you to create a GOOD Website Design. In the design process we take care for the Visual Design, User Experience, Usability, Future Growth, Transparency, Information Structure and many more important conditions to make your website more trustfull. 




What you get


  1. Screens / pages

  2. Source files: Sketch or Figma
  3. Responsive for mobile

  4. Clickable prototype

  5. Images we used in the delivery.

  6. Mock-ups


About me


I'am a Dutch Designer based in Barcelona. Currently I work a Freelance Designer and I have more than 6 years UI/UX Experience. Before I started for myself, I worked as a designer in the Travel Industry for wellnamed Tour Operators.




Please note: interactive functionalities require a custom order.



Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks for checking us out!




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment