Friday, January 24, 2020

Web And Mobile Ui Ux Design And Development











About:

Thank you for Dropping into my GIG.


Design is the first important thing in a product for your user's Acquisition! Do you care about your customers and need high-quality attractive ui ux designs?  if yes then you are on the right gig. I am highly motivated and focused with good experience in Design and Development of best and valued Products and helped companies grow them with designs and development.

What do I need from you?

  • Description of your web/app idea
  • Any resembling website, wire frame design to follow
  • Logos or banners
  • Color scheme and layout
  • Any other helping material
Why Me?



  • 4 Years of Experience
  • Professional Service
  • Full Support and Free Consultancy

What I am Offering?

  • HD images
  • Source Files
  • Proper design/mockups to understand the flow
  • Sketch or SVG file to help your developer
  • Web development on PHP and WordPress   
  • High res PNG/JPG/sketch file
  • Assets separately zipped




NOTE: Development is not included. If you want me to develop that product for you, please discuss it with me. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect!!!

Seller's Response:

Mr. Raza has done work for me several times. Always high quality, fast, and friendly. I very highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

You're always welcome and thanks for these kind words :)

:

Very interactiv, communicativ and always available for any changes from the customer...

:

Thanks dear, and yeah I'll be also available to you as well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment