Thursday, January 30, 2020

Convert Psd To Html, Xd To Html Responsive Bootstrap 4











About:

Hello Dear!



I'm a professional Front-End Developer. I can create an amazing, beautiful and unique website for you. I can convert your PSD, XD, SKETCH, AI, PNG, JPG, PDF to HTML5 with Responsive.



Do you need to convert Psd to HtmlXd to HtmlSketch, Zeplin, Pdf, Png to HTML responsive pixel-perfect web pages with the latest technology of designing? 



Then I tell you,
 You have come to the right place! I'm here to help you the best.



You will get in this gig:



  • Fully responsive and compatible with all devices

  • Use bootstrap 4
  • 100% hand-coded and pixel-perfect

  • Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, Chrome,  IE, Safari, Opera)
  • SEO friendly and W3C validated

  • Clean and Professional Design
  •  jQuery effects, Plugins & CSS3 Animations

  • Scripting functionality (lightbox, slider, tabs, accordion etc...)

  • Super Fast Delivery



Why me:



  • Fast response
  • Satisfaction, your satisfaction is my main focus.
  • Support up to 1 month for any kind of issues.
  • Provide unlimited revisions until you are satisfied


 Please contact me first before ordering. I will reply instantly if I am available.



Thank You :-)

Shah Jalal Jr.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent! Again with good delivery!

Seller's Response:

thanks for give me another job :-)

Seller's Response:

Great Front End Dev! Did the job exactly I described. Thanks!

:

thank you for give me a chance !

:

Excellent service and on time delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment