Saturday, January 25, 2020

Mobile Or Web Ui UX Design











About:

Looking for a design for your ios/android/desktop or web application UI. just order my gig. there are so many options to choose from and available fast delivery option. I provide high fidelity, modern and clean designs.

I'm always updated with the new trends of Ui / Ux designs so I will definitely use them when I doing your designs. 



Deliverables:

1) HD images

2) Source files (Adobe xd,PSD)

3) Responsive designs

4) Colour palette

5) Typography pack

6) Image slice

7) Professional mockups



My portfolio :

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC1G1K3



- I do not provide Code in this Gig

- Contact me before you order for clear understanding

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best designer in the market, great price with perfect outcomes. He always comes with fresh ideas and never disappointed me. Highly recommend him for creative designs.

Seller's Response:

Thanks your comments! It was my pleasure!

Seller's Response:

perfect person to get your artwork done. easy to communicate and quicker response. Creative design ideas at reasonable rate. Highly recommend for any artwork!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your comment and you are welcome, it was my pleasure if the mobile App design was to your expectations.

Seller's Response:

Five stars. Really great to work with. Always reliable. Gave me a result I am happy with and always gives his best every time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment