Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create A Custom Android And Ios Mobile App











About:

Why me?

I am a professional mobile developer having 3+ years of experience. My apps look great on all screen sizes. I will provide an efficient and attractive mobile Android and ios application in state of the art technology react native.



Services:

- UI/UX improvements.

- Bug fixing in existing app.

- Design improvements.

- API integration.

- Firebase integration.

- Push Notifications.

- Social Logins.

- Location based app.

- Maps integration.

- Camera, Audio/Video features.

- Live Chat app.

- Server API development to use it with app.

- Cross Device support

- Backend with nodejs and mongodb

- Backend with serverless architecture aws.

If your required service is not listed, don't hesitate to ask. Maybe it is something I really do but forgot mention.



Please contact me to see my portfolio projects you will be happy to see my work, Customers satisfaction is my first priority.

Best regards.



Note:  Drop me a message to discuss your requirements and get a custom quote.

Reviews


:

great work

:

fast delivery

:

It was an awesome experience working with naveed - I look forward to working again..

:

Excellent delivery/ fast and very detailed !

:

outstanding experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment