Monday, February 24, 2020

Make A Modern Logo With 2 Variations In 1 Day











About:

About the Gig:

I'll provide you with professional modern themed logos. I am also available to accept sketches or rough/abstract idea for your logo and believe in communicating to get the work done so it looks as good as you imagined.



Brief intro about me:



I am a graphic/motion designer with 6+ years of professional experience designing , corporate identity, catalogs, newsletters, presentations, sales collateral, and advertisements. Additionally, I have on hand experience with several designing software like Coral Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, MAYA, After Effects, Lightroom, and Page Maker.



I strongly believe in offering quality work and satisfying my customers. 



We are now a team of professionals, who excels in graphic/logo designing and have worked with enterprise clients like Rio Olympics, Boston Marathon, Nestle, Coca-Cola and etc. Check out our portfolio for more.


Reviews


:

Quick and great to work with

:

Good communication and delivers on time

:

Thank you! I had a vision for what I needed and my final product was exactly what I wanted. I am SO pleased with the work done. I'll be working with you again!

:

it was cool working with a designer from across seas for the first time. He was quick & made changes as I requested. He's great for the price

:

great seller like always ; i really love his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment