Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Amazing Clean Minimal Icons For Web, Mobile And Print











About:

Hey how's it going...



I'm hoping you've found my Fiverr profile because your looking for some icons designed, if not.... then this is a little awkward :) If you are here for a icons then great!! I'm Steven and I'm here to help as best I can create your new icons for your website, mobile or print, I've got over 15 years experience in graphic design and although new to Fiverr I'm not new to design. Please take a look at what's on offer and if your ready, give me a gig.

What I'll need to get started is:

  • List of icons to be created (with descriptions) 
  • Web address or screenshot of your web or app 
  • Attach some examples of icons you like


What you will get:


  • High-quality modern and scaleable icons for any size.
  • Icon set preview (JPEG)
  • Individual Transparent Files (PNG) 
  • Vector files (SVG, EPS)
  • Source files (AI).
  • Commercial use.
  • Self explanatory and engaging


If you have any other questions, please send me a message. Thank you for your time.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment