Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Web, Mobile, UI And App Design











About:

I understand technology and I know computer programs in the areas of graphics design, information architecture and interaction design.

I am familiar with consumer marketing research and are skilled at content development. I have full understanding of the balance of colors, textures and interactive elements (such as navigational design components) that make a user-friendly web page.

I am a great communicator and have patient when working in teams. I am creative but also organized. I have great attention to detail.

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Great work on my additional pages! I am very satisfied! I highly recommend raqib for anyone looking to have a creative website design!

:

I was extremely happy with this seller!! I had my website designed by another service for the past 2 months and I have been frustrated about the result But Raqib easily understood what I wanted and give me website pages that was beyond what I was hoping for! Thanks agaiin Raqib and I will continue to use his service!Communication was also easy! Overwhole I would highly recommend this seller!

:

Great seller, thank you

:

Excellent work and great communication. Delivered above my expectations, and quick responses! Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment