Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create A Web And Mobile Ui Ux Design In PSD Or Sketch











About:

I will create modern, clean and elegant digital product designs with a strong focus on user experience and usability. All my designs start with deep analysis and concept. 



Why me? 



  • Professional, fully customised and creative UI/UX Design
  • Super Clear and Clean Layout
  • I Deliver design in PSD, Sketch, JPG, just tell me, whatever you prefer
  • Source File - layered PSD or Sketch file
  • Layers fully organised in right order with proper names 
  • Pixel Perfect
  • Comes with free Google Fonts
  • Full Width Header
  • 12 grid system (if you need 16 or 24 let me know)
  • Useful design elements included
  • Mockup
  • Extra fast delivery option




What do I need to get started: 

  • Introduction / slogan / ready content, text in MS word or PDF
  • High resolution logo or images that you want to use
  • Colour requirements and fonts (if any)
  • Which style you need (if any)
  • Page names and its content.
  • I will also appreciate some examples of design you like so I can know your taste and do something what you will be happy with.


Please Note:

 I don't code. I provide only design.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment