Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Attractive Website Design And App Design











About:



Design is an important thing for any product or service it leaves impact over users. If you really care about your customers and need attractive plus quality mobile/web designs, then you I'm here to help you.
I am good researcher and good with colors. Always try to leave an impact of product or service via nice aesthetic sense. I can surely add value to your product. 






What I need from you ?



  • Competitors website / inspiration 
  • wireframes if any (or i can provide that as well)
  • Logos or banners 
  • Color scheme 
  • Any other document






What I am Offering ?


  • Proper design/mockups to understand the flow
  • High res PNG/JPG/AI file
  • Source file
  • Assets separately zipped


Please contact me before placing the order to understand your requirement and to discuss the idea.


NOTE: I am offering only PNG/PSD/AI/ mockups and development is not included . If you want me to develop that product for you, see other gigs.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guy and excellent worker! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Will work with him again

:

Great work, thank you!

:

Will work with him again

:


1 comment:

  1. Thank You for sharing your insights on the best and web designing services. This blog contains information from scratch to advance and I must say you have very well explained all the unique non-profit and charity website designs. This really helps me. You people can also check this out for the best non-profit website design services.

    ReplyDelete