Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Interactive Mobile App Ui Ux











About:

CLIENT REVIEW:

Absolutely amazing!! This is the best UI designer on fiverr! I worked with three different PRO designers from the USA for $2500+ and NONE of them were able to create the amazing designs that this seller has been able to for me! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a designer, he will do a great job the very first time!



About:

I will create more modern and unique Mobile App UI UX Design, Wireframing, Interactive Prototype, in Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch App, Figma, Invision, Zeplin with unlimited revisions until every single detail according to your satisfaction. 



Pricing:

- 1 Screen UI Design $50

- 5 Screens UI $250

- 10 Screens UI $500



What you will get:

Deliver a pixel-perfect customize UI

Source files: Adobe XD

PNG/JPEG

Free Font

Fast delivery

100% satisfaction guaranteed

Quick response

Adobe XD File.



I look forward to design your mobile app next!



Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very professional and works proactively. I'm satisfied with his work and I would definitely recommend him for making mobil app design. Thank you for the nice work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

:

Great to work with. Took a first version of my design to the next level.

:

seller worked from concept to prototype allowing for multiple iterations until the project was completed with 100% satisfaction

:

Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment