Monday, February 24, 2020

Create A High Quality Business Website In 12 Hours











About:

*** Contact me directly please so we can connect before starting the Gig *** Thank You 



A web design can make or break your business. Lets work together to get a web design created for you that you are confident about. What you will get : 1) Unlimited Revisions 2) WORDPRESS THEME and PLUG-INS with lifetime support 3) Full responsive and high quality design 4) Your thoughts and ideas placed throughout the website 5) Yoast SEO plug-in 6) SEO Optimization Set-Up 7) MOBILE and TABLET friendly 8) 100% Satisfaction or I will give you a full refund What information I would like from you to get started: 1) Company Background and Logo ( will create a custom logo for you if you would like ) 2) Relevant company photos. I can use stock images if you don't have company photos 3) Domain and Hosting Provider information 4) Color schemes or and Brand guidelines 5) Sample websites you like 6) Communication throughout the gig I look forward to the process. With each revision, we will work hand in hand to hatch out the changes and re-work you desire. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! Thanks for all your extra help!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for a great gig!

Seller's Response:

chrislien responded immediately to my order and created a travel blog design that had everything I wanted! I needed it done in 24 hours and he delivered in less than 12! Very professional, easy to work with, and skilled as a web designer. Thank you chrislien

:

Once again great service and met all my expectations. I had very specific ideas and Christopher worked until i was 100 percent happy! Thank you and look forward to other projects! A+++++

:

Although this seller gets poor marks from me, others might find his work satisfactory. I was just a bit misled by his communication with me that he had the ability to do something creative with customizing my homepage. I was told point blank, that he could do it. He could not. Clearly what I asked for was not his forte. He might do well for you, however. For me, not so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment