Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Wix Web And Mobile Sites











About:

I will create a stunning responsive wix website!



Hi! I am a professional WiX Web Designer. 



Here's what I can do for you. 



  • Full Website Creation
  • Redesign current WiX website
  • Responsive Design
  • WiX eCommerce
  • WiX bookings
  • Website SEO


My clients include, 



  • Real Estate
  • Life Coaching 
  • Fitness
  • Fashion 
  • Supplement 
  • Skincare 
  • Photography
  • etc...


Please note, 

Please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss in detail and come to an agreement. 



Thanks for reading! I absolutely love what I do and take my work very seriously. I guarantee I make you feel like you are getting a nice surprise gift! Look forward to working with you soon! Thanks so much! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend redesign page! Communication and customer service was awesome! I have never designed a website and need lots of hand holding!!! Thank you for making the process so seem less!

Seller's Response:

Thank YOU for the opportunity to work with you :) Happy that I could help!!!

Seller's Response:

Redesignpage is fast with her responses and she communicates well to understand exactly what you need. She shows interest in your vision and executed it really well!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for the opportunity to work on your website. Really enjoyed it! If you need anything in the future please feel free to reach out :)

Seller's Response:

It was seamless working with MJ, would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment