Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Full Stack Web Development Dot Net Stack











About:

I am a full stack developer with 5+ years of experience. I am knowledgeable in many languages/frameworks including Asp.net MVC, Asp.net Core, C#, AngularJS, Angular2, Angular4, Angular5, Angular6, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Umbraco CMS, Asp.net Web Api, Node.js, ReactJS, React Native, and Azure Dev Ops



In this gig I can provide these services for you:
  • Asp.net Website
  • Asp.net RESTful APIs
  • oAuth2.0 implementation in Asp.net
  • Azure Dev Ops
  • Umbraco CMS development
  • Front end development with complete design responsiveness
  • ReactJS and AngularJS development with Asp.net API
  • Mobile Friendly UI/UX development
  • Databases like MY SQL, POSTGRES, MS SQL, COSMOS


I have a strong passion for learning and will do whatever is needed to make sure your project is completed successfully!



Additional Benefits:

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 180-days of Support after launch
  • 100% satisfaction or a money-back guarantee!


Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you. :)



*Please Note*: I want to discuss the details of your project with you before you place your order, so please message me to ensure that my services are the best fit for your needs!

Reviews


:

great experience, highly recommended

:

Great seller, will hire him again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment