Saturday, February 29, 2020

Ui Ux For Mobile App And Web Page











About:

If you are looking for the best, responsive & attractive UI/UX DESIGN for your MODERN WEBSITE, LANDING PAGE & MOBILE APPLICATION, Than here I`m for you, Please order my gig.


I`m Rupa Khondokar UX/UI designer with 4 years experience. I provide high quality, high fidelity, Pixel Perfect, modern & professional UI/UX together with proper & perfect UX research and new UI/UX DESIGN trends.




MY WORK PROCESS:
UX researching & Solving Problem
Mind Mapping, Wireframe & Prototyping
Visualization ( UI & UX Design ), Now it's ready for delivery.


MY Design tools:
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe XD
Sketch App
Balsamiq Mockups
Zeplin


I will provide


 HD images
 Source files (Adobe Photoshop or XD, and Sketch  includes fonts, icons, and preview in PNG format)
 Responsive designs
 Super fast delivery option
 Unlimited revision 
Professional mockups


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment