Monday, February 24, 2020

Design Ui And Ux For Mobile And Web App User Interface











About:

Are you looking for User design and experience that would make your application/web standout from the rest? Then you are at the right place.

I am a professional User Interface(UI) and User Experience(UX) designer with 4 years of experience working with 100+ Android, iOS and Web UI Designs. I can provide you with pixel perfect designs for android, iOS and Web Applications. I am open to doing multiple repetitions until you are satisfied with the design because leaving you satisfied with the design is my first priority.



My Services include but are not limited to

  • Splash Screens
  • Mockups
  • Complete Mobile App UI/UX
  • Complete Web App UI/UX
If you are looking for something that's not mentioned in the above list, feel free to message me up to see if there's anyway i can help you with it or not.

Exact Cost And Time might vary depending on actual requirements.



Why Me?

  • Customer satisfaction and quick delivery are my first priorities
  • I will add value to your product by bringing in ideas

  • I bring with me great insights as a user therefore the designs would be made keeping the end user in mind



Before Ordering:

  • Contact with me before placing order
  • Discuss your requirements, pricing and delivery time

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment