Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Awesome Ui Ux Designs For Your Mobile App And Website











About:

Highly experienced product designer for mobile applications & websites.



I've worked with various clients around the world - from the US, UK, Australia, Asia and Europe and have been part of tech start-ups helping them build disruptive apps and web platforms with over 6 years of experience. I am in the business of serving! 



I believe communication throughout a project not only contributes to its success but also safeguards the timeline and budget - that is why I encourage all clients to communicate with me to assure a successful project. If you think I’d be a good fit for your next project please get in touch or order today!



My design process:



  1. Discovery - define goals, business goals, competitor analysis
  2. Research - conduct user centered research, pain points, personas, user stories
  3. Prototype - wireframing, prototyping, usability testing
  4. Visual Design - mood board, branding, style guide, mockups


Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or clarifications!

Let's create something awesome! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment