Saturday, February 29, 2020

Professional Mobile Game App Banner Ads Design For Website











About:

Feel free to check my portfolio here

http://bit.ly/PixaMine_portfolio 



Hi, though I design almost everything, in this particular gig, I will design
 professional banner ads for your mobile game, app or website. I have more than EIGHT years of experience and I know what people like online. I can provide you the most customer-oriented SEO friendly banners, ads which attract more people and boost your sale or download. 

Try me, You will get the best experience ever.




You will get:
-----------------------------


1. Full HD size in JPG & PNG format.

2. Fluent English conversation.
3. 15 days exclusive customer support to ask small modifications for free!!



You have to provide me:
-----------------------------


1. Clear info and the link of your app/game or website.
2. Few references you like me to follow. (images or links)

3. personal concepts or ideas if you have any.
4. If it's for your game or app, Some screenshots of your app/game.
5. Send elements if you want them to use any in your design.


Please check my other gigs and attached PDF file for other quality design.

I have designed many games and apps UI UX, Icons, their screenshots, ads, and promos.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great service he is the best

:

good to work with

:

Great communication, speedy delivery.

:

I provided two different designs of a banner for 15$. It is really hard to satisfy everyone with the 1st shot. He could ask for some changes which were free instead of giving a poor rating. But still, I will try my best to satisfy my each and every buyer which I have been doing from last five years.

:

thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment