Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Awesome Responsive Web Ui Ux, Mobile App, And Mockup











About:

Greetings


Hey! This is Imran. Your professional UI UX and Graphic designer with 3 years + experience.
Thanks for reaching out to me! I will design professional & unique website UI, mobile app UI for you.




★ What I need:



A proper deep & details discussion about your idea, business model, website layout (if you made), company logo, etc.



★ What I can do for you:



  1. UX Research
  2. Wireframe/Layout Design
  3. UI design
  4. Unique Typography
  5. Provide FREE Mockups
  6. Following Latest Trend
  7. Provide Professional Output
  8. Elegant & Awesome Design
  9. Convert PSD To HTML & Bootstrap
  10. Provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  11. Lifetime support




★ What you will get after order:


  • Provide Pixel Perfect HD Images ( JPG, PNG)
  • Layered Based Source File (PSD)
  • HTML source file
  • Commercial Use Right




★ Tools I use:


Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Paper, Pencil, Eraser, Notepad, Web editor, etc. 




So what are you thinking about? Design your idea through me. 


Don't be hesitate. knock me anytime for kind of discussions so that we can know each other also the project requirements.


Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment