Monday, February 24, 2020

Mobile,Website Design With Responsive Feature











About:

I will write in php, javascript (using plain js or libraries like jquery, javascript, bootstrap), work with different databases mysql, postgresql, sqlite etc, integrate webservices and APIs, create APIs from scratch based on your specifications and many other things.

The code will be professionally organized, well commented and supported. 



Please, note that it is very important to provide all details before an order is submitted.



If work is not time consuming I always complete asap.

My rate is 30$ per hour, when order requires a lot of time I can make discounts. For a single gig (5$) I can do something that takes not more then 5 minutes.



Please, don't order anything without contacting me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is good with his work .

Seller's Response:

Great and he is very good and able to understand the requirement .

:

Very dedicated , works round the clock to complete . Have given all my webdesign to him .

:

Thank you!!! Had great communication.

:

Piyush is simply the best. Don't go to anyone else. Do not hesitate. Very happy with everything he did and is super professional. Best service I've had on Fiverr ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment