Saturday, November 16, 2019

Make A 2D Game For Android, PC Or Web











About:

I am an Indie programmer who is searching to learn and become better at what he loves.
Prices are listed so you can compare them with other programmers on the web.
All games can be updated in the future.
You can export them to Google Play, App Store, Steam or Web.
I have a personal web page where you can check my games (https://do2s-games.jimdosite.com/).
Any issues or questions you have don't doubt to contact me through the inbox.
I will show the progress using web pages owned by myself.
Here is the list of features so you can choose the package:

  • Animations
  • Sounds
  • Levels
  • History
  • Character Selection
  • Character customization
  • Shop
  • Inventory
  • IA
  • Sandbox
  • Chat Online
  • Web Browser
  • Multiplayer Local
  • Online Multiplayer (You can add it later for 10$. Only for PC)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work for cheap price I recommend +++

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order! Would love to work with you again

:

Great value and timely delivery, ability to work with open-ended specification.

:

quick and on time

:

Really good, highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment