Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Firebase Or Firestore With Android App And Web











About:

I'm software engineer having the experience of 2+ years in mobile application development and web development. I have 1 year experience in Firebase real time database. I have development many websites and android application with the firebase database.

  • Firebase Realtime database
  • Firebase Android integration
  • Firebase web integration
  • Firebase real time messaging
  • Firebase Authentication
  • Firestore authentication
  • Firestore new structure
  • Firestore collections and documentation

A lot of other features I have done. So if you want to get done your task related to firebase let me know. I can deliver within 24 hours.

Fast Delivery

100% Satisfaction

2 Years Experience

Reviews


:

He was really communicative. Hope to work with him again on other projects

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment