Monday, November 25, 2019

Design The UI For Your Site And Mobile App











About:

My name is Ricardo and I work in design and advertising for more than 30 years.

I've started working on advertising agencies and working on communication and design ever since.

I work in the digital area since 1995.

I've been a senior UI designer for quite a few years. I am a teacher of web and mobile applications design at an art and technology school (ETIC).

I use all my advertising and designer experience to develop a UI that, more importantly than being beautiful, has to meet your communication goals. Whether is to attract new customers, to sell or promote your service or product, I always have a great concern about the best way to communicate and reach the consumer.

In my work I use the same development process for app and web design:

  • 1- Briefing
  • 2- Wireframe
  • 3- Prototype
  • 4- Design
  • 5- Production
  • 6- Review
  • 7- Delivery


I have been working as a freelancer for 8 years. I am an honest and serious senior professional that fulfill what I promise and I always deliver my work on time.



Before placing your order please contact me to see if I can work immediately for you.



Reviews


:

Professional gig. Will use again in the future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment