Monday, November 11, 2019

Psd, Xd, Figma To HTML Expert











About:

"You have a vision I'll assist you to get you there" 
Hi,
My name is Kashyap | Full time Freelance Web Designer with 4 year experience.

2 year - Trisoft developer Pvt. Ltd.
Rajkot -Gujarat Based company
Jr. Web Designer

2 year - Inspireloop Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Rajkot -Gujarat Based company
Sr. Web Designer
 

 I am a Web designer with 4 years of experience. For me, client satisfaction is most important. **Being a Web Designer I always try to provide designs to the client as per there requirements and ideas in there mind**

Skills I am expert in: User Experience, User Interface,Website Design JavaScript HTML, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe XD, Figma

Lastly, client satisfaction is all I ever crave for! less
XD to HTML | FIGMA to HTML | PSD TO HTML  With Responsive.

Reviews


:

Very friendly competent user. I got exactly what I expected.

:

He was very attentive and prompt. All of my needs were met. He completed the task exactly how I asked and fixed and further issues I ran into. I appreciate his help a lot

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment