Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Design Quality Ui And Ux Design, App Design











About:

Over 3 years i'm designing mobile UI/UX screens and I've worked on multiple client projects like "webber lite""child parental controls and "Stress manager". I like to focus on the user interaction with the app design. 

My Packages Detail:



Basic: $35

  1. UI UX design (1 screen)
  2. Delivery Time (2 Days)

Recommended: $160

  1. UI UX design(5 screens)
  2. App Screens Interactive Mockup
  3. UI Screens Commercial Use
  4. Mobile App UI source file(PSD + Xd +AI(Icons SVG))

Premium(VIP): $300

  1. UI UX design (10 screens)
  2. App Screens Interactive Mockup
  3. UI Screens Commercial Use
  4. Mobile App UI source file(PSD + Xd + AI(Icons SVG))
  5. Responsive UI UX Screens
  6. Play Store Listing Screens(Extra 40$)
  7. Surprise Package

Why choose me over the other designers?

  1. +3 years professional experience.
  2. Creative Mind.
  3. I design first on paper before going to any graphics software tool.
  4. I gather every concept and trying my best to come up with unique idea.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and quick to fix any misunderstandings about scope requirements. Good worker and seems willing to address any issues that could come up after a more thorough testing of his work, that's is a good experience for me.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Excellent Experience.

:

quick very quick

:

It was an extreme pleasure working with you! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment