Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Provide Full Iot Solution With Mobile App, Cloud And Esp32











About:

Internet of things is newly emerging technology. I'll do any type of IOT based project using ESP8266 module series or NodeMCU or Respberry Pi. Regarding for the product I will provide you Android and iPhone application development along with server which can be Firebase or AWS or your choice.



My services :


  • Do new ESP / IOT project
  • Debugging

  • Test your project
  • Drawing diagrams
  • Give you understanding of the whole project


Communication Platforms :


  • Cloud MQTT
  • NodeRed


Will provide the setup and configuration of MQTT broker on Ubuntu/Ubuntu Server for highly scalable and seamless communication among devices for time-crucial projects and tasks involving a large number of the connected device.


Area of services :


  • Home automation
  • Security system
  • Android / iPhone applications


With the use of various OS, Cloud, Communication protocols, IoT kits, we can provide firm development, Home automation, Healthcare & wearable gadgets, Industrial IoT solutions and more.


Moreover, If you want prototype I can also provide that to you. Kindly contact me before placing the order. Please Send me your project an I'll tell you whether I can help you. 


Looking forward to read from you soon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ronak is a exceptional developer. He is a tech geek. He can seamlessly develop software and apps within no time. He completed my task within 1 days which was supposed to take 3 days atleast. Not just delivering work in time but also helped me to understand the project and how its implemented.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a ton. He's a great person.

:

Ronak is the best developer that i meet,he understand what i need and how to do it(and i have talked with a lot of developers) the communication was great he answered all my questions and explain to me even twice when i didn't understand and he did it with a lot of patience he is without a doubt the best developer i have met (and i meet a lot) thank you Roank you are the man

:

Thanks Rami for this opportunity.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment