Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Make Wireframe UX For Your App, Web Or Complete Product











About:

*It would be great to discuss the complete requirements before placing an Order*

Simple definition of Wireframes:
Finalisation of user experience, hierarchy of features and deciding items placement based on user needs and business goals.

Other names of Wireframes: Blueprint, Sketch, Grey Sketch, Skeleton 
Wireframes is not about colours, styling or graphic elements. You can check out my other gigs, if looking for UI Design.

How I work:
- I would love to know your app/web/product idea. You can share it via SRS, or if you're short of time, simple details will work.
- I would examine the problem and would prepare solution in terms of feature-list.
- Based on UX approaches, I will figure out and suggest you a better and trendy approach to cover the requirement, if required.
- Once we will be on same page, I will start wire-framing!

What you will get:
- A professional user experience for your product based on my years of experience and study.
- Interactive Prototype of Wireframes

Tools - 
In case you've tool preference, can work on any tool from this.
- Adobe XD
- UX Pin
- Figma
- Framer
- Sketch 







Reviews


:

Top quality work. Graphideo is a professional with strong insight. Highly recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment