Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Design High Quality, Custom Wireframes For Mobile And Web











About:

A wireframe is a schematic (usually black and white) layout of a web page that demonstrates what interface elements will exist on key pages. It is a critical part of the interaction design process. Wireframes are created for the purpose of arranging elements to best accomplish a particular purpose.



The delivery package includes:

  • PNG/JPG/PDF files  and source files (Sketch, Adobe XD coming soon)
  • Wireframes in responsive sizes, if so desired
  • I will brainstorm with you and create black and white wireframes


Why me?

  • Over 10 years of experience with UX Design
  • Used to tight deadlines
  • I always keep the client and the end user in mind
  • I use the best industry standards
  • Based in The Netherlands


Note: For this gig I will not code, I will only do the UX or interaction design.

If you have any questions, please contact me to discuss the details before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment