Monday, November 25, 2019

Create A Great Ui Design For Mobile Or Web











About:

*** My prices are unbeatable. Hire me and your full satisfaction is GUARANTEED ***

I have 4+ years of experience in UI design with a specialization in mobile app design for Android/iOS. I will design a unique, professional and modern eye-catching mobile app UI for you. My design will support all resolutions of Phone for any platform like iOS and Android.

Portfolio Link: https://bit.ly/2GYSbrn

What do I need?

Before you order any gig, please give me the following description.

  • How many screens do you need me to design your app?
  • Your logo
  • Wireframe sketches flow (If possible)
  • Description of your app activity and app content.
  • Description of your organization and its target audience.
  • Color preferences (If any).
  • Inspirational design or app examples (If any).
  • Competitor's apps. (If any).

What will you get from my side:

  • Revisions support until you satisfied.
  • Friendly Customer support
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • JPEG/PNG with PSD Layered files


NOTE: 

I'll provide only design. I don't do coding/programming.

Happy Ordering!

Reviews


:

ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH MY GO TO DESIGNER! VERY PATIENT, TRIES TO GET THE BEST QUALITY AND MAKES MANY REVISIONS UNTIL IT'S PERFECT!

:

Fantastic seller - great to work with and really patient and helpful

:

Excellent communication and project understanding. Gave unlimited revisions as promised until we were happy with the final designs. We highly recommend Oxyseed for his graphic design skills and speed of work.

:

It was easy to communicate with this Seller. The design was delivered in time. Everything was done exactly as I asked.

:

Good communication, delivery as described, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment