Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Material UI Design For Web App











About:

ATTENTION: I do not do development. I design UI (user-interface) only. Final deliverables are PSD file or Adobe XD file. It's a Non-Refundable Project.
Hi!

I will create and design a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking WebApp UI  for any resolution as per your demand and Specification.

I am experienced with Google Material Design.

The basic cost for one:
  • 1 Web Page or Web App is $75.
  • Also, there is a discount on packages when buying 5 or 10 screens.

NOTE:
  • I am willing to do multiple revisions to make the best possible outcome.
  • Please inbox for information about extras and cost/time details before you place the order.
  • I communicate on Skype as well when the screen-sharing is required to proceed with the UI design work
  • Final Deliverables will be Adobe XD or PSD source file along with Sliced PNG files.

Regards,
Tanu (Shailley)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Shailey helped me extend the design of my web application. We took the existing project and added more screens, she worked closely with my requirements and was able to deliver a solid work product.

:

Shailley has everything you're looking for, quality work, quick turnaround, takes feedback well and adjusts accordingly, and communicates well, she's the whole package! There's a reason she has a 5 star average... If I need more UI work done in the future I know where to go. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Thanks again, Shailley! : )

:

This means a lot. Thank you, Thank you so much for everything :)

:

The seller has an excellent sense for visual design and is talented. She is hard working and will ensure you are satisfied with her final results.

:

Excellent work, as always. Thank you Shailley.




No comments:

Post a Comment