Thursday, November 28, 2019

Create Wireframe For Web Or Application











About:

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER SO I CAN ASSESS THE REQUIREMENTS*



Welcome



So you have this really great application or web idea. But you are not sure how and where to start from? You're at the right place.



Before hiring someone to make a uX.UI design, you must have a wireframe of the idea (blueprint or sketch) to show what & how things work.



I'll help you create an understandable wireframe design that'll give your development team a roadmap to success & It'll save time. No frustration of explaining each step again & again to the team.


PRICING (Negotiable price)

For $10 per screen, I will brainstorm with you & create a detailed wireframe of your app.


OUTPUT (what you will receive)

  • I will send you a jpeg/png/pdf file of the Wireframe

  • I will do multiple revisions until you are satisfied


GIG Extras:


  • I will add a screenflow, annotations & notes to the wireframe (show where things go, how it works & developer notes)

  • I will Custom Color the wireframe to match your brand


For viewing my work samples or if you have any further questions, do contact me on Fiverr. I would be really glad to help you build a successful project.

Thank you
Platform Type
  • Mobile Apps
File Format
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD

Reviews


:

awesome work

:

awesome work

:

Johan is very good and reliable, going for a forth time working with him!

:

Johan is great, super fast and efficient!

:

Great work, super fast, great communication, Johan does go the extra mile!




No comments:

Post a Comment