Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Design A Premium High Conversion Web Page











About:

Welcome and thanks for checking my gig.

For September only I am offering my services at 50% OFF


If you need a brand new page design and have a lot of ideas then you are in the right place. I will take your brief and bring it to life with my design expertise. I will work with you all the way and take your ideas step by step.

I can provide great design and neat work. My designs are unique and tailored to your needs.

A good home page helps you to:

  • Make your site trustworthy
  • Increase sales rates
  • Keep user longer on site
  • Collect more user emails
  • Ensure the users are satisfied with the information

What will you receive:

  1. Fully Layered PSD File. 
  2. Optimized Images for Faster Loading. 
  3. Responsive PSD Design based on Bootstrap grids. 
  4. An Image Preview File. 
  5. Links to Icons & Stock Photos (fully licensed). 
  6. Shapes 100% resizable.

Hope we can work together!

Bare in mind this a Design Only gig, No Development Involved!

Reviews


:

Disponibile e velocissimo nella consegna. Soddisfa in poco tempo ogni richiesta. Consigliatissimo.

:

Disponibile e professionale. Tutto come mi aspettavo. Ottimo.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment