Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Ui Ux Design For Mobile And Web











About:

I will design a trendy and professional User Interface for your web and mobile applications. Share your ideas with me I will turn your ideas into the next level of realization and will make it happen.



Communication is the key to save valuable time and for the clarification!

So always contact me first before placing an order.



What I need

- Introduction to your project.

- Wireframes or sketches (if you don't have, I can work on it first will cost extra)

- Branding guidelines

- Color scheme preferences.

- Logo, fonts, and all the elements.

- Inspirational apps/websites or any reference sources.



Source File

I deliver  Photoshop or Adobe XD source files including fonts, icons, and preview in High-resolution JPEG or Pdf.



What You'll get; 



  • Unique concepts.
  • Trendy design according to User interface Guidelines
  • Fully depend on customer requirements.
  • Asset Guide 
  • 100% Guarantee. 






Note! This package is exclusive for the Design phase only. I do not code. I don't do animations.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment