Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Create Custom Mobile App Or Web Ui Ux Design











About:

Hello! my name is Umar and I'm here to turn your #mobile app UI/UX ideas into a reality. Don't have any ideas ? then don't need to worry, just leave it to me and wait for the #UI design magic to happen.


NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!




What you will get:


- Beautiful mobile #UI DESIGN.
- Addictive #user experience (#UX)
- Attractive #user interface (#UI)

- Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction.
- 24/7 Support.
- Great Communication.
- On time Delivery.

- JPG, PNG, PDF files.
- Ai, PS, XD files including all the assets.
- Public Link to DEMO and animated prototype.

- Presented on beautiful phone mock-ups.


What I will be working on:


- Adobe XD
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe photoshop


What I will need from you, before starting to work on the project:


- Number of screens (package)
- App platform (Android or iOS)
- What your company works on?
- Who your competitors are? (If any)

- LOGO (if any. if not, I will design it for you as an extra)

- Wire-frames (if any)
- Any inspiring designs, colors or mood-boards (if any)



NOTE: I will not be developing your app. As i am not a developer and I don't provide any coding or development services


Thank you !



Reviews


:

OK, I LIKED

:

A great experience. The seller was cooperative and delivered on time. Will definitely use his services again

:

great wishes!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment