Thursday, November 14, 2019

Design Mobile App Design Android Ios











About:

100% POSITIVE RATING LEVEL 2 SELLERSatisfaction Guaranteed | Fast Response & Delivery | Money Back Guarantee
Are you looking for experienced designer who provide you high quality User interface (UI) for your Mobile app design, Android and iOS app project? I'm the right fit!
I will help you design high quality user interface (UI) for your mobile app as per your demand & Specification. Look at my gig testimonials and rating (5 stars rating) and get ready to boost your app UI! 

My Background:

I'm freelance UI/UX designer with 6+ years experienced in Web & Mobile Design Area. Serving 250+ clients worldwide, from individual to growing business. I handle various app industry, like health, automotive, finance, business, technology, social app, etc.

My Portfolio:
- Mobile App  : http://bit.ly/2hMVOWq
- Website       : http://bit.ly/2wKHPTZ


What you get:

  • Deliver a clean, pixel perfect, and beautiful UI
  • User Friendly UI for all screen resolutions
  • Superfast! Deliver your design within 6 hours
  • Layered PSD file. Extra Gigs.

Note:

My gig only help you design your app interface, not developing actual app (because those are developer works).

Motto:
Quality over Quantity :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 3rd gig with qadrcreative and they continue to deliver on the promise.

Seller's Response:

Perfect experience in helping Nitish in designing his CashPositive (finance) app web dashboard. I designed 4 main screen of his app and we couldn't be more than happy with the final results. Very recommended person to work with! :)

Seller's Response:

Still awaiting the source files. My project is being held up as I am still waiting.

Seller's Response:

It's been a good experience working for Brenda in designing her Home mobile app. But in the end, there's slight missunderstanding since she couldn't open the source file i shared via google drive since she access it via fiverr mobile app. But no problem, since there's no way to change feedback :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment